Mr. Eric HALPERN is a lawyer registered at the Paris Bar (Barreau de Paris) since 2005.
He’s fluent in English and experienced in French public law (French administration law) and immigration law including french citizenship law. He practices for more than 17 years.
Mr. Eric HALPERN is graduate from:
- The Paris Bar School
- The Public Business Law Institute
- University of Paris Pantheon-
Sorbonne – Professional Master in public business law
- University of Paris Nanterre –
Research Master in public business law
- Administrative et legal advice about the French administration
- Assistance to the French administration in France and Worldwide: prefecture, French ministries, French embassies and Consulates
- Appeal to the French administration
- Appeal to the French administrative courts
238, rue de la Croix Nivert 75015 Paris – FRANCE
Phone: +33 158-350-418